There are some really nice extras being offered for your Honda that you may or may not know about. Some are to add pizazz to your car, other class it up and set it apart from all the other Hondas out there, and some protect your Honda in various ways that will really pay for themselves in no time. Here is a list of some of the better add-ons out there right now that I think you will enjoy knowing about.
EXTERIOR ADD-ONS FOR YOUR HONDA
1) Wheel Locks can be added to those expensive wheels you have so that they don’t get stolen from your Honda.
2) You can get Door Guards that protect your beautiful door from all those small dents and dings from other people opening their doors and hitting yours. These come in a variety of colors that match any of the original colors that Hondas come with.
3) A Side Spoiler that can be added to the side of your Honda and fits right underneath the body that will fit your car just as if it came on the car originally. It adds style and class to your Honda and gives it that little bit of originality that sets your car apart from other Hondas.
4)There are also Front Spoilers that can be added to your car that will fit perfectly onto the body of your car that can easily be added and will look as if it came on the car. These add an added pizazz to the front of your car and give it that originality that says it’s special and belongs to you and no one else’s Honda.
5) The Rear Under Body Spoiler can be added to custom fit the rear underside of your Honda to add even more customization to your car.
6) A Bra can be added to your Honda to keep bugs out of your grill and to protect your paint job from anything that comes flying up onto your car from the highway.
7) A Visor can be added to the moon roof of your car to give it a sleek, sporty look and it will cut down on the glare of the sun coming into your Honda as well as cut down on the noise in the cabin of your car. It also brings in fresh air from the outside in as well as giving your Honda a sleek, sporty look.
INTERIOR EXTRAS YOU CAN ADD ONTO YOUR HONDA
1)A Trunk Basket is a really good idea to keep all those smaller things that move around in your trunk that can spill assorted liquids on your trunk carpet from spilling. It also can keep those things from moving around in your trunk and making noise and it can protect you from the damage of explosion from cleaning spray cans or other flammable things that might be in your trunk. The trunk basket is made of high quality materials to last and can be cleaned easily with water and dish soap. It is also made from a material that will not skid or slide in your trunk and has high sides so nothing will tumble out as you drive.
2) Light up the console of your Honda with a Console Illuminator that lights up the console area with a gentle light that allows you to see what you want to see without being too bright on your eyes.
3) A Rear-View Mirror that automatically darkens then dims when there are bright lights anywhere on the road that will affect your driving without needing your help, it will always reduce glare.
4) Interior Lighting that shines soft light into the feet areas on both the driver’s side and front guest areas of your Honda.
5) Rear Seat Covers to protect your back seat from all the spills and stains that can be made by your children when they ride in your Honda. They will also protect your seats from the daily wear and tear that they go through and will protect your gorgeous seats for years to come.
ELECTRONIC ADD-ONS FOR YOUR HONDA
1) Wireless Charger for your cell phone that will eliminate all those cords and charging mechanisms that clutter your Honda, all it takes is the use of an inductive case for your cell phone that is required for your cell phone to charge wirelessly.
2) A Remote Engine Starter for your Honda that will work from up to 400 feet away so you don’t have to go out in the hot or cold weather or bad weather such as raining, sleeting, or snowing. Upon starting your Honda it will automatically turn on either your heat or a/c to make the cabin of your car a nice and cozy 72 degrees inside the cabin of your car. It also works with your car’s security system to protect your car and the remote lights up so that you can see to lock or unlock your car and to see the temperature of your car.